Welcome to www.licnews.in, a website created to share everything about LIC of India. We all know that LIC of India is India’s one of the biggest life insurance company in India. This website is created to share every single update about LIC, new LIC plans launched and upcoming news related top LIC of India and many how to guides. You can also use our question answer forum to share your query and get the best possible answer by many experts out there.
471 views0 answers0 votes
290 views0 answers0 votes
320 views0 answers0 votes
341 views0 answers0 votes
306 views0 answers0 votes
340 views0 answers0 votes
272 views0 answers0 votes
398 views0 answers0 votes
585 views0 answers0 votes
362 views0 answers0 votes
About LIC Of India
LIC has started its operation in India back in September 1956. Company started providing life insurance policies to provide financial back up to family in case of sudden death. Over the period of time LIC has come up with many policies serving various purposes of investments with life cover. Generally people looking for a secured return investment with some trust are mostly buying LIC policies.
There are more than 200 insurance companies are operating in India, among which LIC is leading in this league by heavy margins. Every year company publish settlement ratio data according to which LIC is the straight way champion so far. LIC has a huge reach of customers base even in farthest village area and that happened due to the huge base of LIC agents.
As per recent new, LIC is launching the complete E Service portal with which customers can even buy any policy online. As most of the private insurance companies are providing insurance plan purchase facility via online and offline. But LIC has only 1 policy available to purchase online and rest you have to purchase via some agent only. After implementing this online platform, you can buy any LIC policy online with a lesser premium rates as there will be no LIC agent in between you and your policy.
List of LIC Plans 2016
This website is created to collect every single update about LIC, every new insurance policy launch from LIC and more from insurance sector in India. We are not endorsed by any LIC of India or backed up by them. This is just an information sharing website. For more accurate and updated information you should always refer to www.licindia.in
LIC of India Branch Address in various Cities in India
List of Life Insurance Companies in India
Do you know how many insurance companies are there in India who are providing various life insurance policies? Many people think that LIC is the only company when it comes to life insurance. There is no doubt that LIC is the largest insurance company in India and there is no comparison with any other insurer when we talk about popularity & no of policy purchase in a year.
But that doesn’t mean that other insurance companies are bad. There many companies besides LIC of India and in-fact some good alternatives of LIC policies available in India. Here besides LIC policies we will also share about the complete list of Life insurance companies in India where you can look for the best life insurance plan in India as per your insurance need.
- Aegon Religare Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Aviva Life Insurance Co. India Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd
- Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd
- Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Sahara India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Shriram Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
List of Non-Life/General Insurance Companies in India
In this part we will talk about General insurance and the complete list of general insurance companies in India. You can also called them non-life insurance companies as well.
What is general insurance? General insurance or non-life insurance policies, including automobile and homeowners policies, provide payments depending on the loss from a particular financial event. General insurance is typically defined as any insurance that is not determined to be life insurance. For more details please visit the wiki page now.
Here is the list of General Insurance Companies in India
- Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.
- Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- L&T General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Magma HDI General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- National Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Raheja QBE General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Co. Ltd.
- SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Shriram General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
We will share useful tutorials and updates on life insurance policies and how to buy guide here in this website. If you have any query, you can write a comment below and let us know your query. We will try to answer all your queries with our best of knowledge & references provided.
Please subscribe to our website via email and also share about this website in Facebook, Twitter, Google+ with your friends and family to let them aware about the same. Thanks for reading and finding our effort useful. 🙂